Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here I Go Again

It has been a long time coming. Haven't been here since June. That is ashame. Starting tomorrow things will be different. Turning 34 has been a challenge and an eye opener for me. Over the last few years, I haven't been proud of myself. My plan is to take one day at a time and continue to do right by my body.

Even though I haven't been posting to the blog I am not to far off from my goals. Still wanted to be 165. Going to the acupuncturist has helped me to realize that I have to take some time out for myself. I rip and run all the time and never reward myself for the life that I live. All of that stops now.

At the acupuncturist, I was told that I need to lose a little weight because I have dead skin on the ball of my feet. She put the needles on the ball and sides of my feet. As soon as the needles were in my feet my entire body got extremely hot. She also put the needles in my neck for stress and energy. Truly, I feel better.

Tomorrow during lunch I will eat spaghetti, I will get up and cook something for breakfast even if it is just some bacon and a boiled egg. Dinner will consist of rice with chicken and broccoli . Waking up will be at 6 am. This will give me a chance to ride my bike trainer for 10 minutes. My body is where I dwell and I will not let it fail me.

I have also made a list of things I need to get checked when I go to my personal physician. I find it strange that the doctor doesn't check you for everything whenever you have an appointment.

This time, I will take it slow and lose at least 4 lbs. a week. I know it can be done, it is always up to me.

Celebrations
Have more room in my jeans

Now, I will post here at least once a week to let you know my progress. I am tired of being over weight and I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment