Sunday, March 22, 2009

16 lbs. Lighter

There is less of me and I am so proud. The exercises and food changes have really made a difference. Yesterday, I did not eat much, but I was full.

Today
Weight: 174

For making it to this point, I get my nails done. A mini celebration!

Today was a good day.

Food
broccoli, cheese, & onion omelet
side salad and mashed potatoes
1/2 chicken breast, mixed vegetables, & black eyed peas

Exercise
arm curls 10 lbs.

Saturday, March 21

Weight: 177

Food
broccoli and cheese omelet
1 fried wing, rice with broccoli and cream of mushroom soup
KFC's fried spicy wings

Friday, March 20

Food
Campbell wild rice soup
Tilipia and mashed potatoes
plate of ribs
2 hot dogs

This was bad. I should have stopped on the plate of ribs. Even though the food choice was horrible, I didn't gain any weight.

Eating Right & Exercising
Eating right and exercising has really worked for me. I know how to stop eating when I am full. Taking my lunch to work and fixing breakfast saves money and allows me to eat the things I like.

Weight loss is hard, but putting my mind to it has made me realize I can do anything. Focusing on what is important and putting the nonsense behind helps to stay focused on what's important.

I don't know if I will have lost 25 lbs. by the end of the month. Even if I haven't I will continue to work toward my goal. Healthy living is what I am working toward. Getting into pants I haven't worn in 6 months that is what I am forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment