Sunday, March 15, 2009

Times are Hard

There has been this thought of creating a blog for my weight loss. So today, I decided that it is really needed. I am the type of person that tends to sabotage my efforts. At the end of the December I weighed 190 lbs. I don't know what I weigh right now, but all together, I have lost 14 lbs. I was doing good until about 1 week ago. I really don't know what happened. Taking that back, I am what happened. My goal is to be 165 lbs. I know I can do it. It is a matter of being determined and eating right and exercising.

How Did I lose the 14 lbs?
I refused to pay someone to help me with my weight loss. So, I purchased a trainer for my bicycle (this is something I added to my bike to make it stationary). I started riding it daily, at first I could only ride for 5 minutes. Now, I can ride for 30 minutes straight. Squats and lunges in the morning with pilates ball and leg lifts with pilates ball. Stretching is always a friend.

My Daily Meal Plan
Breakfast: 2 turkey sausages
Lunch: vegetables, rice, and small portion of meat
Dinner: salad

It may be different, but this is what I try to eat daily. One thing I can say is that I got into a pair of pants I haven't been able to fit in about 6 months. That was a very rewarding goal. Now, it is a matter of doing what is right for me at this time in my life. Losing weight in a healthy manner.

What I ate Today
Breakfast: 2 turkey sausages and scrambled eggs
Lunch: shrimp and broccoli pinwheel pasta (several servings)
Dinner: chicken and artichoke lean pocket

I know that is awful, I want tell you what I ate yesterday. I can't hold on to yesterday, it is gone like dust in the wind. Today is gone too, tomorrow is coming and it all starts tomorrow.

My Weight Today
181.2 lbs.

Did I forget to mention that I want to be 165 by the end of the month? See, I told you I sabotage myself every time.

Tomorrow
Morning: 40 leg raises, 40 squats, 20 lunges
Evening: 30 minutes bike trainer, 40 leg raises, 40 squats, 20 lunges

Food
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs
Lunch: shrimp broccoli pinwheel pasta
Dinner: steak, broccoli, and rice

This will help me stay accountable with my weightloss. I know I can do it and this will make me accountable to my eating and healthy habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment