Monday, March 16, 2009

How was my Day?

My day was decent. Weight this morning: 178.4

Breakfast: chicken and artichoke lean pocket
Lunch: steak, rice, and broccoli
Dinner: turkey salad, with tomatos, cucumbers, and shredded cheese

Exercise:
40 leg lifts with pilates ball
40 squats with pilates ball
15 minutes bike trainer
30 scissors (leg)
worked out arms with 10 lb. weights

I am hungry right now, but it will be alright! I figured I may get hungry later and I did, but I know what my ultimate goal is. Lose weight in a healthy manner. I don't have anything quick and light to eat in the kitchen. Instead, I will drink water. I didn't have that much at work today! This feeling of hunger will pass. It needs to now, but that is a part of losing weight. If I eat, I will over do it, that is something that I don't want to do.

The weekends tend to be a big part of my problem. All of the downing myself stops here. Ok, I may be hard on myself some more, but I don't mean any harm.

Celebrations:
Even though I have been overeating I don't go above 180. That is something to celebrate. If I do, it doesn't last long.

I got to 176 lbs. that didn't last too long, but I am over that.

I was able to wear a pair of pants comfortably that I haven't gotten into in about 6 months.

Overall, there are minor and major celebrations to this weight loss thing. It can be depressing, but one thing I have learned is if you fall off get back up again. If at first you don't succeed try try again.

I don't know if I will be 165 by the end of the month, but I am going to do my best to get there. This is a mental, physical, and emotional journey that I have undertaken and I will win.
Let's see what tomorrow will bring, I am just curious, due to the lack of food and the addition of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment