Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Something to be Proud of

Weight: 179 lbs.

I see a big change in my body even when I overeat. For instance, my hour glass is coming back. I have less fat on my arms. My clothes are fitting my differently. When people see me they can tell that I have lost some weight. That is a sign of progress.

Food
V8
chicken, rice, and vegetable bake
2 slices of cake (sheet cake)
turkey burger with cheese and salsa

Exercise
40 squats some using 20 lbs.
10 lunges with 20 lbs.
30 leg raises with pilates ball
20 scissors
40 different arm exercises using 10 lb. weights.

Celebrations
I took pictures with my mother today! That felt good. We don't really do much together, but I am proud that I still have her around.

I got my hair done this weekend. That was truly needed and I deserved that treatment!

This is Harder Then it Looks
Eating right takes time and effort! It is so easy to put it on, but so hard to take it off. I want to thank the support that I have from everyone in my inner circle. I know that I can do it. It just takes mental stimulation and preparation. I should ride my trainer, but you know that I don't feel like it. I actually have a headache. That's alright. Healthy lifestyle is what I am seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment