Thursday, March 19, 2009

Did I do the Right Thing Today?

Weight: 176 lbs.

Meals
0 point Progresso soup
1/2 piece tilapia & 2 servings of mashed potatoes
1/2 cheese burger f& fries
spaghetti

Exercises
40 scissors
30 leg raises
stretches
arm exercises with 10 lb. weights

Occurances
The day started out normal. Stopped at Piggly Wiggly and bought my breakfast, 0 point Progresso vegetable soup. There were donuts, did I get one, no I didn't. I was proud of that, but I had coffee instead. So which one was worse? Lunch was good. After school, I went to a track meet, that is where I had the fast food. I know. I wasn't hungry when I got home, but I had to eat the spaghetti.

My prediction, is I may go up some, but only the morning can tell. With the workout, I don't know if it will be enough to lose weight, but it will assist with toning. I should have done some squats, but I didn't feel up to it.

I was excited about what I accomplished and today I may have blown it. I am still in the running though. The morning will be here soon, that will be the determining factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment