Monday, March 23, 2009

There is Still Less of Me

The weight thing is really getting on my last nerves. Yesterday, I didn't overeat I know, but I gained the weight back. Thinking of what I did wrong, I really can't decide on where there was a problem. Was it the mashed potatoes, the black eyed peas. I really don't know, but this morning when I weighed myself I was 178 lb. What happened? This is strange. I haven't been exercising like I was supposed too, but I have been eating right.

Weight: 178 lbs.

Food
chicken & artichoke lean pocket
rice & mixed vegetables
2 chili dogs

Exercise
40 scissors
arm exercising using 10 lb. weights
25 leg lefts with Pilates ball

As always, will have to see what the morning brings. I wanted to get some Captain D's, but I didn't. Weakness is sometimes an issue. Must move on from that. Am I really working toward my goal of weight loss? Do I need to up my exercise? I think I do.

Up and downs are always my friend. The morning will be here soon! Move on and do what I can with what I have.

2 comments:

  1. I use to monitor my weight quite a bit, and it would go up and down 2-3 lbs almost every three days. One time I had a HORRIBLE diet day and ate a lot of cookies at work, the next day I was down three pounds, so I thought I discovered some wonderful new fat-burning cookies! :) But no, I had gained a pound by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That you for commenting. I do weigh myself often and it is sometimes interesting to see the ups and downs. Some say that alcohol has empty calories, but I have lost even when drinking. All I can do is monitor my food intake and exercise daily. These are things I have to do even if I don't want to.

    ReplyDelete