Monday, March 30, 2009

I did it to Myself

Weight: 181.2 lbs.

I admit, I did it to myself. There are some things not to be discussed and this is one of them, but I truly understand why I put on the 4 extra pounds and I didn't do anything more. Well, in respect of that I was overeating for the last couple of weeks. No exercising no nothing, just eating and sleeping. That is it! Has the determination left? I am to far in the game to actually do better. My mind set has been distorted? Really the problem lays in me. I am the only one that can fix this dilema.

Food
V8
0 point Progresso soup added vegetables and rice
2 fried drumsticks
1 turkey burger with cheese and salsa

Exercise
50 squats
10 minutes bike trainer
10 lunges
arm exercises with 10 lb weights

Laziness will not bring forth Results
Honestly, I don't feel like doing anything. Just putting that out there. There will not be any results without action. That I do understand.

Everyday, I say, I am going to do better, but there is something that I want. Break that bad habit. I have cooked for the next few days. There is always tomorrow. Here I go off to do my exercises, maybe I can burn off a chicken leg or the turkey burger something is always good.

I can see the extra 7 lbs. That is sad, but talking about it is not going to make it go away.

1 comment:

  1. You know, you are always doing something. That is one thing that I love about you. You are not afraid to step out and try something different. I know you will meet your goal. Like you stated it takes hard work and a clear mindset. Don't fret, you will win! Trust!

    ReplyDelete