Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weight loss What Does it Really Mine

Weight loss to me is a serious issue. No matter whether you are big or small, weight loss can affect you. In my eyes, weight loss can be a positive or negative. It is a something that shouldn't be taken lightly. Do what you can with what you have. The little things count.

Weight: 178 lbs.

Food
v8
2 turkey burgers with cheese 1 with mustard the other mustard and salsa
5 barbeque chips
5 fried wingettes and fries
coffee

Exercise
30 lunges
40 squats with 10 lb. weights
stretches
10 minutes bike trainer
20 leg raises
arm exercises with 10 lb. weights

Motivation, Do I have it?
I need to ride my bike, but I don't feel like it. What I will do is stretch. What will the morning bring? As always, I will have to see.

Celebrations
Got my eyebrows waxed. That was something that I deserved.
Riding my bike is a celebration too. Thank you that I can do that. This is something I tell myself so I can do just that. Will let you know if I rode my bike or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment