Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coming Down, but will It Continue?

Weight: 179 lbs.

Yesterday
Yesterday was a decent day, like I stated, I did eat too many chili dogs, but I am ok with that. The exercise that I did was well deserved and I am glad that I did it. I guess I could have rode my bike trainer longer, but at least I rode it, right?

Today
Today, I don't know what I will eat, but I think I have it under control. There are some chili dogs left. That is what I will eat for lunch, but I have brought rice and mixed vegetables too. That should work out.

When I get home. Bike trainer and more exercises. I may do a video it just depends on how I feel.

Food
1 boiled egg and slice of bacon
mixed vegetables with rice, 2 hot dogs with chili (no buns), fries, 3 slices of boston butt (small)

This was too much for lunch! I can see that! I don't know what or if I will eat dinner. If I do eat, it may just be broth or something light. I will have to see. Ok, I will not eat anything for dinner. Chicken or vegetable broth will be the food for the evening. I can do this.

I did what I said I was going to do. I didn't eat when I got home. Stopped by the store and bought the chicken broth, but I didn't drink it. See I can do good.

Exercises
35 scissors
20 lunges with 10 lb. weights
arm exercises (I will specify later)
30 squats
10 minutes bike trainer
15 leg raises

Challenges
The challenge of the day is doing what is best for my body. Things happen, but having a healthy lifestyle can prevent some of the illnesses that may occur.

As the day progresses like yesterday I will make adjustments to this post.

Overall, I know that what I eat today was not as healthy as it could have been. Temptation leads to weakness and indulgence.

Celebrations
I didn't eat when I got home. I know you need to eat, but I was full from what I ate for lunch. Regardless of the morning weight, I am going to get my eyebrows waxed when I get off. That will be a good treat, I may get accupuncture too. Will just have to see what the day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment