Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What is it Going to Take

Weight: 177 lbs.

Proud, but What is it Going to Take?
Again, I have been here time and time again. I am tired of this. This being the ups and downs in the weightloss game. I am the key element in this endeavor. Food is a weakness for me, but sometimes it is worse then others. Honestly, I just want to get to my goal and get it over with. I feel like John at John is Fit when he wrote about being the Worst Weightloss Blogger. I started this because I thought it would help me in losing weight, but I have been up and down like a see saw and it is getting old. The temptation has to come to an end.

Every morning when I get up, I dreaded getting on the scale. It is a burden and sometimes a release. It makes me feel great when I have actually lost 1-2 lbs. On the other hand when I have gone up it is major disappointment. I rejoice in the loss and get emotional with the gain. I really don't know why because I truly can tell when I will gain or loss. It depends on what I have eaten and how much. It doesn't even take exercise for you to lose. I don't want this blog to be only about my low points because they aren't low all the time. It just saddens me when I have been here several times. I have to make a change, it is getting old and I am so far behind my goal date of March 31, what it is going on another month. What am I going to do?

Food
sausage and bacon
baked pork chop, broccoli with cheese, and baked potatoe
a little chicken and rice
Zaxby's grilled chicken salad with french dressing

Exercise
None

Learning from other Bloggers
I found John Is Fit and it has helped me realize that I am not alone. He lists many strategies in losing and gaining the weight, but overall he is very motivating. He has a list of other weightloss bloggers. I haven't gone to all of their sites, but I have checked out Down with Fat. This blog is about a man and women and what they go through to lose weight. I really like some of their ideas. One thing I am going to adopt is they have a break down of their rewards when they get to a certain weight. I think that is a good idea.

Always know you are not alone. You can do it. I am not going to say it will be easy because it won't. Free will is a main factor, but as long as you put your all into it, you will reap positive rewards. Even though I haven't gotten to my 165 lbs. I am no longer 190, that is success within itself. Be thankful for the little things, they lead to big ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment