Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Down with Fat and Up with Hope

Weight: 181 lbs.

Blogs Purpose
This blog is supposed to be helping me, but I am not helping myself. Down with fat and up with hope is going to be my new phrase. There has to be some type of intervention. I am serious! What is it going to take for me to get this together. The answer is stay focused and don't lose sight of what I am really trying to do. This seems to be a repetitive thing for me. Will I ever get tired of losing (in this case gaining)?

Accountability
In my life, there has to be something that makes me be more accountable for my actions. I have said it before and I will say it again, it is so easy to let me down. Why is that so? I should be up on a pedestal looking high above and know that I can do anything that I put my mind too. It is not that easy. Today should be the day that I never look back. Get every aspect of my life in order and lose the weight. Ok, really trying to make those small steps. Purchased some V8. The small cans. This will be my breakfast.

It would be wrong for me to say that I am losing in every aspect of my life, but I am not. All other things look good. Also, the bad habits has me in a world of hurt. Not really that, but it sometimes gets out of control. Getting that together is another thing.

Weight loss for Me
Weight loss for me is something that I know I can do, it is just a matter of doing the right thing. Eating is a past time that I truly enjoy, but it has to be healthy eating. I am tall, but I don't have to be overweight. That is where I am today. Getting below 190 was a big deal for me. I got below 180, but it tends to go up and down. That seriously needs to stop! Again, I need to lose 16 lbs.

Fasting
This is drastic, but it has crossed my mind. Just going on a fast or something of those sorts. I need to do that for myself to cleanse my body of all of the impurities. It will also help me realize that food is something we need to sustain life, not for enjoyment purposes. If I do decide to fast, it will take much dedication. The fast will also clear my mind of all of the crap that is clogging up my thoughts. Clarity is needed! Fasting will not be easy, but the negative things will leave and open up a place of focus.

Success will that ever Be?
I get tired of not succeeding! Losing is such a hard thing to do, I can do it, but when will I get tired of going up and down. I get close, but never reach my goal weight! All I can do is shack my head. I will let you know what I decide to do as for the fast. It may not be a full fast, but something that will allow me to drink more and eat less.

No comments:

Post a Comment