Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've Been Here Before

Weight: 175.8 lb.

Proud, but doesn't Seem That Way
Not exactly at this weight, but lower than before. I am proud of my accomplishments. I am overjoyed with excitement, but my behavior doesn't show it. My mood does not seem as if I have lost anything. To be honest, I really don't know what the problem is. I think I may just be tired. Tired mentally and physically, but more so mentally.

Current Meal Plan
My food intake for the day was alright, not as good as it could be. I did an analysis of what is going on. Remember, I spoke of sabatoge a few blogs ago. It has reared its ugly head. My goal is so close, but o so far away. I will list what I ate and you will see what I am speaking of.

Food
2 slices of bacon
chili dog
2 Church's thighs
baked boneless chicken breast with bread crumbs
asparagus
sweet potatoes
crescent rolls

As I type, I am cooking dinner.
baked boneless chicken breast with bread crumbs
asparagus
sweet potatoes
crescent rolls

Question
Now the question of the day is do I eat what I have cooked or do I save it for tomorrow? Yes, I did eat and it was good. I ate the entire breast, some asparagus, and 1/3 of the sweet potatoe. On top of all that I don't feel good. I will not talk about that, but it is the truth.

Looking at my meal plan for the last week, I have been eating a lot of rice that has to change. More vegetables to my plan.

Weighing myself tomorrow may not happen. I don't need to be disappointed. I did it to myself I know, but still. It seems the weekend is always my downfall. Let the sabotage go!

No comments:

Post a Comment