Monday, April 13, 2009

Today Starts Another Day

Weight: 181 lbs.

Food
2 boiled eggs 2 slices of bacon
Progresso 100 calorie chicken noodle soup
2 chili dogs and cool ranch chips

Exercises
50 squats
10 minute bike trainer
45 leg raises
50 scissors
arm exercises with 10 lb. weights
stretches

This Morning
When I got up this morning of course you know I didn't want too. I started cooking breakfast. I have a very busy day so I went ahead and cooked dinner too. Shrimp, rice, and mixed vegetables something light.

New Week
This is the start of a new week, a new me, and a new look on life. I know that it is what you make it, but it is so hard. I am just saying. Doing what is right is the biggest issue. Working out this morning I could have, but I didn't. When I finally get home, I am going to ride my bike and do leg lifts and scissors. That is the least I can do for having an active day.

When I get off from work, I have to tutor for an hour. After that I am going to the college to use the library to write this paper. I must get this done. Time is moving so fast. Only a month until school gets out. So ready for that.

Maintaining
I must maintain this weight thing. Stay below 175 is my goal. I would love to be able to get into a size 10 jeans. Long time coming.

After I finish all of my days work I will be back to talk about how my day actually went. I will also add to my food intake as the day progresses. Enjoy your life, you only have one.

My Day Overall
The day was slow, but I did get much done. I accomplished my exercise goals (I could have rode my bike longer). The only issue I would say is the two chili dogs, but adding exercise will benefit. I was supposed to drink the V8, but I didn't have a taste for that.

As always tomorrow is a new day and I will make the most of it. Make a change, that is what I plan to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment