Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break is Over

I was sick for the beginning of Spring Break (Saturday-Thursday). I am not at 100%, but I am much better. We went to Atlanta for the weekend. That was fun, but during my illness I ate like I wasn't sick. That is ashamed, I know. On top of that I watched on the History Channel, The Seven Deadly. Gluttony was one of the ones I caught. It really made sense to me. Over eating is not healthy and can cause several issues. I don't want to get caught up in that. I know that we are all closer to dying, but it doesn't have to be food related.

During my sickness of course I didn't do any exercising. I weighed myself the other day and I was 177 lbs. That's not that bad.
Celebrations
bought a pair of Old Navy jeans size 14 long
bought a green tube dress
bought a rain coat

Food
bacon eggs and grits
lasagna
Wendy's chicken nuggets, small fries, bacon cheese burger, and chocolate frosty
noodles with 2 hot dogs

I will not talk about what I ate over the weekend.

Weight
182.4 lbs
Tomorrow starts another day that I will be successful. There are many things that I have to get done tomorrow. Organize in my mind what is important, discipline myself, and get things done. I am my worst enemy and I will work on solving that issue. I have lost weight now it is up to me to continue to do what is best for my body.

Tomorrow's Menu
boiled egg 2 pieces of bacon and a V8
100 calorie Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup
Shrimp, vegetables, and rice

Tomorrow's Exercises
10 lb. weights arms
bike trainer
stretch
50 squats
50 leg raises

I know when I look at myself I should be proud of what and who I am, but I am not. I know I could do so much better, but the problem lies with me. Self worth is what I need to focus on. I have so many positive things going on in my world. Why can't I be accepting of them and be satisfied with my outer appearance? I guess I hold myselft up in high esteem. My body has gone through changes, but it is easy to give up that is being slothful. I will get it together. Body image is something that concerns me seriously. I will take myself seriously and do what I can with what I have.
I feel like I go up and down like a roller coaster. At what point does it stop? I guess only I can answer that question.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog, very positive and encouraging to help others stay focused as they try to lose weight.

    Great job, keep the info coming

    www.thefreelancesquad.com/miraculousmondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find this one? I am glad that you found this blog. I am trying really hard. Maybe this will help someone realize that it is ok. Things will work out. Losing weight is a challenge and it can be done if you put your mind to it.

    W. Jackson

    ReplyDelete