Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Time and Time Again

Weight: 179 lbs.

Here I go again on my on! Been here several times since January and I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. What is it going to take? Yesterday, I thought about fasting. Maybe it was only a thought.

Food Yesterday
2 small cans of v8
Progresso chicken noodle soup
pieces of turkey (small)
brownie
2 slices of pepperoni pizza

If this would be considered a fast, so be it. Excitement should be one of my feelings, but I don't know if it is. Yes, I am down 2 lbs. Honestly, I was trying to go for 3, but that didn't work. Exercise is something that I haven't been doing. Time changes things. At the beginning of April I was sick and still coughing up stuff, so that is mainly why I haven't been exercising. Truthfully, I just haven't felt like it. Weight can be lost if I eat less calories. That is my plan. This morning I did 10 squats. What the afternoon has to offer as for exercise the day will have to bring tell.

I am tired and need a break. Spending time doing something physical is always a benefit. Sunday we went walking at the River Walk. That was relaxing and allowed me to get some type of exercise in.

Today is another day and I am not going to eat that much. There is an event that I must attend Thursday after next. I have a gown to wear, but if I can't fit it I will have to purchase another one. That is not in the budget. Trying hard to achieve this weight loss goal. It can be done, but I don't want to go to the extremes. I think I may be there already.

No comments:

Post a Comment