Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here I Go Again

Weight: 178 lbs.

As the Days Go By
As the days go by, there are moments where my appetite is greater than others. I know what to contribute it too, but it is just a way of life. The weekends tend to be a breaker for me. I do well Monday-Thursday, but Friday-Sunday is always a downward slide. There are strategies that I can adopt to help me be successful, but as always I don't know where to begin. I'll say I can do it, but that word sabatoge does often appear.

Weigh Less
Honestly, I thought that I would have weighed more, but I don't. Let's see, keeping things in the manner that they are 13 lbs. to go. It seems so simple, but yet so hard.

Exercise What is That?
I haven't been exercising haven't felt like it. My clothes are fitting a little different. The jeans that I bought weekend before last aren't as tight as they were when I bought them. Any progress is better then none.

Stay Focused
All I have to do is keep the main thing the main thing. I am tired of being at this point, I want there to be less of me. I am proud of what I have accomplished, but it seems like a never ending battle. Somewhat of an obsession. One thing I can say is that looking at other weightloss blogs, this is something that goes on. Easy to put it on, but hard to take it off. I will continue to read what others have to say and know that I am not alone. The sad thing about it is that I really don't have that much weight to lose, but again it is so hard.

Food
1 sausage link
sausage ziti
1 1/2 baked porkchop with bread crumbs, broccoli and cheese, red baked potatoe

Exercise
None

Things are What you Make Them
Things are what you make them. I always say that, but I need to do more then say it I need to start living it. This weightloss thing can drive anyone crazy, but a good thing is that there are people that are doing and going through the same things. I am not alone. You are not either. Take one day at a time and know you will weigh less. Start with baby steps. Once a day eat a salad for lunch (substitute). Park farther away at the grocery store. Instead of putting mayonnaise on your sandwhich just use mustard. These are small steps that will work. It is up to you to make a change. Do that starting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment